|Our staff has expertise in a variety of subject matter areas. The office has a wealth of research-based publications, addressing virtually any issue related to the home or farm. So whether you know the UT Extension as the County Agents Office, the 4-H office or the Home Agent’s office, be assured that the staff is available to help answer your questions or direct you to the correct source. Our organization has a rich tradition of meeting the needs of the rural community. Additionally, our role continues to expand in order to meet the challenges facing a more urban audience. All of the services and many of the programs offered by Extension are free to county residents. UT Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment.
- About Me: I am the Family and
Consumer Sciences Agent in Hawkins County. I have been employed since July of
2016. Growing up, I developed a love for nutrition and food preservation along
with a deep passion for helping others and the community become the best that it
can be. I graduated from East Tennessee State University with a B.S. degree in Allied
Health with a concentration in Nutrition and Foods.
- Ask Me About: Parenting :: Home Preservation :: Child Care Training :: Health and Wellness
- About Me: I am the 4-H Program Assistant in Hawkins County. I have worked for UT/TSU since 2003 but I technically never left the 4-H program upon graduation. I have an A.S. Degree from WSCC. I am married and have 2 children. We live on a small farm and raise sheep, cattle, hogs, and chickens.
- Ask Me About: 4-H
- About Me: I have been employeed with UT/TSU Extension since July of 2015. I grew up in Hancock County where I was involved with the 4-H program. I have always loved working with children, so for that reason I got my B.S. from East Tennessee State University in Elementary Education. I never dreamed that I would be able to work with all students accross Hawkins County, but I am so happy that I have this opportunity.
- About Me: I have worked with UT/TSU Extension since 2007. I started my Extension career as the Tennessee and Nutrition Consumer Education Program, Program Assistant. In 2014, I switched to the Adminstrative Support Assistant for the office.
- Ask Me About: You can call me for upcoming events in the office.
- About Me: In July of 2014 I was hired by Tennesse State University to fill an AG and 4-H position with UT/TSU Extension Hawkins County.
I earned an AS degree in Ag. Business from WSCC and a BS degree in AG Econ & Rural Sociology from UTK.
I was employeed almost 19 years with the Hawkins Farmers Cooperative. During this time I was active in a cattle and tobacco farming operation. My education, work experience and love of agriculture equip me with the necessary tools to serve my community. My goal to you,
- About Me: I have worked for UT/TSU Extension since 2008. I grew up on a small farm in Hancock County. I have a love for Agriculture and enjoy working with people. I graduated from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville with a B.S. and M.S. degree in Agriculture.
- About Me: I am the TNCEP program assistant with UT/TSU Extension Hawkins County. I grew up and still live in Hawkins County. My Husband and I operate a family farm raising beef cattle and sheep, with the help of our 3 children and 6 grandchildren. I was involved in 4-H growing up and have been a volunteer leader for several years. I attended Walters State Community College, studying Enviromental Health.
850 West Main Street, Suite 1
Rogersville, TN 37857-3653
Phone: (423) 272-7241
Fax: (423) 272-4991